In addition to Sunday Services, thewelcomes newcomers and visitors to join in a varied range of other activities, including:
· “Open Door” coffee mornings at Brampford Speke on Thursdays from 10.30 – 11.30 a.m.
· Dove Café in South Street’s Lower Lounge on Tuesdays starting at 10.30 a.m. including the opportunity for prayer at 11.45 a.m. on alternate weeks. Free tea, coffee and biscuits until 12.00, when light lunches are on sale. This will extend to Thursday mornings as well from Sept 27.
Home Groups for Bible Study + Discussion – at homes in the city. Ecumenical Lent Groups organised by Christians Together in Central Exeter.
· “Meeting Point” – offering varied fellowship activities monthly on Monday evenings, using either South Street or Brampford Speke as its venue.
· A Walking Group that meets monthly on Wednesday mornings for short walks, and another for longer Saturday walks on Dartmoor or other parts of Devon.
· A varied range of summer social activities and occasional church visits to places of interest in the Exeter area.
· An annual Church Day held in the church on a Sunday.