Please note all meetings are currently postponed during the lockdown restrictions
In addition to Sunday Services, thewelcomes newcomers and visitors to join in a varied range of other activities, including:
· “Open Door” coffee mornings at Brampford Speke on Thursdays from 10.30 – 11.30 a.m.
· Dove Café in South Street’s Lower Hall on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 10.30 a.m. Free tea, coffee and biscuits until 12.00 noon, when light, affordable lunches are on sale till 1.45 p.m. Dove Cafe aims to provide a safe and welcoming space to meet.
Dove Prayer in the church is a short midweek service on either Tuesday at 11.45 a.m. or Thursday at 1 p.m. Please see the Church Diary to see when Dove Prayer is happening this week.
Home Groups for Bible Study + Discussion – at homes in the city. Ecumenical Lent Groups organised by Christians Together in Central Exeter.
· “Meeting Point” – offering varied fellowship activities monthly on Monday evenings, using either South Street or Brampford Speke as its venue.
· A varied range of summer social activities and occasional church visits to places of interest in the Exeter area.
· An annual Church Day held in the church on a Sunday.