In addition to Sunday Services, the Church Family welcomes newcomers and visitors to join in a varied range of other activities, including:
· “Open Door” coffee mornings at Brampford Speke on Thursdays from 10.00 – 11.30 a.m.
· Coffee mornings in South Street’s Lower Lounge on Tuesdays starting at 10.30 a.m. followed by the opportunity for prayer at 11.30 a.m. From 2015 this is now part of Dove Cafe
Home Groups for Bible Study + Discussion – at homes in both the city and in the village. Ecumenical Lent Groups organised by Christians Together in Central Exeter.
· “Meeting Point” – offering varied fellowship activities monthly on Monday evenings, using both South Street and Brampford Speke as its venues.
· A Walking Group that meets monthly on Wednesday mornings for short mornings, and another for longer Saturday walks on Dartmoor or other parts of Devon.
· A Book Club meeting in someone’s home on a monthly basis.
· A varied range of summer social activities and occasional church visits to places of interest in the Exeter area.
· An annual Church Day held in the church on a Sunday.
Details of all Church Activities are published in the monthly magazine, South Street News (available on request either as an email attachment or in hard copy from firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 01392 279485 (mornings).